THE BEST OF BRANDS

M.A.C Cosmetics never stops surprising us. Over the past years, they have presented us with a series of must-have lipsticks that we couldn’t resist. The new “Love Me” collection is no different. Fall in love with the all-new weightless argan oil-infused formula that delivers an instant hit of powerful colour and all-day moisture.

You can count on 24 lipsticks shades in this new formula and with a weightless feel and satin-soft finish, Love Me Lipstick loves you right back!

Reinventing the matte lipstick in so many shades, it is vital to know how to pick the best colour & then apply it. We have asked M.A.C Cosmetics to share their love to make your lipstick last longer. Here’s what you need to know.

Lipstick or gloss?

Lipstick and gloss lipstick are essential products for keeping your pout perfect at all times. And yes, both are fabulous and can do wonders in your look, but which one should we choose? According to M.A.C Cosmetics, the best way to pick a lipstick is to ask yourself about your needs and preference of colour, texture and finish. 

Which shade to choose?

Consider your skin tone and hair colour when deciding on the colour. If you have doubts, you can always ask a M.A.C makeup artist at our duty free stores - they are true make-up cupids matching you with the best option. 

Every woman as a favourite signature lipstick hue from intense red to understated nude. The new “Love Me” Collection is divided into three primary colours: Shameless Nudes, Powerful Reds, and High Impact Purples. Each includes eight additional variations of the colours, so you have plenty of options to play with.

How to make it last longer?

Prepare your lips with M.A.C Prep & Prime Lip to build that coverage in double time. Always use a lip pencil to outline the shape of your lips for a fuller look. The pencil can also be used as a base to support the intensity of the lipstick, locking the colour in place.

Love Me Lipstick

Fall in love with an all-new weightless argan oil-infused formula that delivers an instant hit of powerful colour and all-day moisture.

Soon Available on Reserve & Collect